Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hop on the Athiest bus

Although actually, it looks more like an Agnostic Bus to me.


Words to live by.

I'm not for sure what I believe, or believe in.  I can say for sure that I do believe in people.  I believe that there are many more people in the world who want to do the right thing by their fellow man, their planet and their pets.  Of course there are bad apples.  There are people who set out in the morning to harm others.  But in general, I think people want to get along and want others to help them get along.  Well, what goes around comes around.  If only others (and who am I kidding, myself as well) would do a little extra to help the person next to them, or the person on the other side of the world, we'd all be in a much better place.

What to do to get the collective "us" off our our collective asses?

Why do we spend so much time and energy trying to puzzle out the existence of god and what "He" would want us to do or be, etc.  If there really is a god, don't you think he's have already figured all of that stuff out?  What we do, or think would have little to do with the outcome.

No comments: