Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Okay then, Germany

Things to see in Germany, a short list:

How beautiful is that?  It's Dresden, Germany.  I would love to be immersed in a country with so much history.  

The castle of Burg Eltz.  Sigh.  Can you imagine 33 generations of the same family in the same castle?  Wow.

Berlin, Germany.  This is the Gendarmenmarkt.  I must be craving a good museum, hence all of the old buildings...plus, I can see high rises here.  Pheh.

Marburg, Germany.  So quaint.  So pretty.  I don't want to visit, I think I want to live there.

Alright, I can't keep typing "sigh" all over the place.  But this place is so stunning.  Maybe a boat tour of Germany.  I'm going to have to explore this possibility.  This is the Swabian Hall.

Oh, hello lovelies, there you are.  I was wondering where you'd gotten to.  Of course we're going for the beer!!

Note: these pictures are all from a random Flickr.com search for "Germany."  I tried to link the sources but failed miserably.

No comments: